« December 2008 |
| March 2009 »
The honorable Governor of Louisiana, Bobby Jindal, is apparently a frigging moron.
Posted at 12:45 PM in WarJournal | Permalink
1. When I should be working I do things like this.
2. I stole a book from jail.
3. I love children and those who play like children. Adults usually bore me to tears.
4. I have done terribly stupid things which have put the lives of those around me in danger and it still bothers me to this day.
5. I am all about the delayed gratification.
6. I collect stamps, books, music, and people.
7. If I had my way I would be nude most of the time.
8. The things other people find hard I find easy.
9. The things other people find easy I find terribly difficult.
10. I detest the human race almost as much as I love people.
11. I have considered killing a person and considered it a sound decision at the time. Which frightens me.
12. I have roller skated naked in public places except for tube socks with red stripes on them. I don't do that enough.
13. I have had sex in a graveyard twice. I am looking forward to the third time.
14. I have been homeless and lost it all - my mind, my dignity, my family, my friends, my belongings.
15. I have spent an evening with Bjork and we got along famously, then she left town on tour and we never spoke again.
16. I have spent an evening with Rob Halford and we got along famously, then he left on tour and we never spoke again.
17. I once embarrassed myself terribly with a prostitute who was my client.
18. I once was fired by a prostitute while in Sunday mass. This was a different prostitute.
19. I once escaped the car of a sexual predator by launching myself from his car at full speed on a city boulevard.
20. I have never gambled nor been to Las Vegas.
21. I am afraid of the mentally ill and of being unable to move.
22. I love to dance with hippies.
23. I am happiest collaborating.
24. My writing was censored twice.
25. I have designed condoms.
Posted at 11:30 PM | Permalink
Macy Gray: On How Life Is
INXS: Kick [US Bonus Tracks]
Sanford D. Horwitt: Let Them Call Me Rebel: Saul Alinsky: His Life and Legacy
Michelangelo Signorile: Queer in America: Sex, the Media, and the Closets of Power
Susan Cooper: Over Sea, Under Stone (The Dark Is Rising Sequence)